Dimensional Measurement, Inc. (DMI) uses a variety of measuring techniques and equipment to best provide you with real-time information of any
deviation between subject parts and their design intent. Our services include 3D scanning / measurement, non contact inspection, surface
analysis, ISO 17025 accredited certification of gages, CMM measurement / programming and more to suit your application. Your designs can be
sent to us as a CAD file, drawing, or both.
We utilized the vast experience of our professional team in selecting our state-of-the-art dimensional metrology equipment, provided by the
industry's OEM leaders in performance, reliability and customer service. Our dimensional inspection services include the following:
• Coordinate Measuring Machine in our facility
• Portable CMM - in our facility or on-site at yours
• 3D Measurement via 3D Laser Scanning or Laser Digitizing
• Reverse Engineering Services
• Vision Inspection or Video CMM Inspection
• Surface Finish Measurement
• Surface Roughness
• Profilometer Measurement
• Accredited certification of gages
• Precision hand tools
• NEW services not previously available
| Advanced Technical Sorting / Programming|
• Surface Roughness
• CMM Measurement
• Vision Inspection
| CMM Training|
• Blue Print interpretation and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD & T) per ASME Y14.5M-2009
• CMM lay-out techniques and programming (OpenDMIS, Virtual DMIS, Metrolog, PC-DMIS)
• ISO 17025 compliance including uncertainty budget creation
| DMI is well known for the knowledge & experience of our employees, and for their distinguished & expedient services. Our entire team |
|(management & staff) will make every effort possible to exceed our customer's expectations & achieve their 100% satisfaction, whether you |
use our contact or non contact inspection / measurement, surface analysis, gage certification or calibration dimensional inspection services.
| Being located in the Wixom Business Center, we are close to I-96 and to automotive OEM and Tier 1 suppliers.|
| DMI has one of the lowest employee turn-over rates in the contract dimensional industry. This translates into a stable quality system with|
the utmost applicable experience.
| DMI is 100% employee owned - which means we all have a tangible, personal stake in the long-term success of our company.|
The DMI Competitive Advantage:
Dimensional Inspection Capabilities:
|We are committed to provide our clients with the BEST service available
and build OUR company on a foundation of repeat customers.
|The industry's BEST
contract dimensional services
|46989 Liberty Drive • Wixom, Michigan 48393 • PH: 248.960.8801 • Fax: 248.960.8871
|Click Here to See Why You Should Call DMI...